Saying By (related to) Imam Hussain (sws)
A person asked Imam Hussain (as): " O' the son of the messenger of God, how can we know God Almighty? " Imam replied : " By knowing and obeying the Imam of your time. "(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 5 , P. 312)
Those who worship God sincerely will be rewarded far more than what they had wished and even more than what they deserve. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 71 , P. 184)
Imam (as) was asked: What causes noble & eminent personality. He replied : ” controlling your tongue and doing good deeds. (Balagatol Hussain ( as ) , P. 332)
Never raise your need except to three ( kinds of people ): to a religious , to a brave man or to a nobleman. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 118)
Whoever sorts out a problem of a believer, God sorts out his difficulties of this world and the here-after. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 122)
Those who worship God for the hope of gaining , they’re not real worshippers ,they’re merchants. Those who worship God out of fear ( of punishment ) , they’re slaves. And those who worship God to be grateful towards their creator , they are the free people , and their worship is a real one. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 117)
One who reveals your faults to you like a mirror is your true friend, and one who flatters you and covers up your faults is your enemy. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 128)
One who pursues a goal through sinful ways , will ironically distance himself from that goal , and will approach what he was afraid of. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 120)
He who has you , has everything , and he who has deprived himself of you is the poorest in the world. Loser is the one who chooses and be content with anyone or anything other than you. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 98 , P. 228)
Imam Hussain (asws) said: "By my soul, there is no Imam but he issues judgement upon the Book, establishes justice, believes in the religion of Truth, and restrains his self alongside the way of Allah (swt)."
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, " Hussein is from me and I am from him."
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) looked toward Ali, Fatimah, Hasan, and Hussein, and then said, "I am in war with those who will fight you, and in peace with those who are peaceful to you."
Sayings About Imam Hussain (asws)
1. The angel Gabriel narrated to Prophet Muhammad (asws) that: “Karbala, where your grandson and his family will be martyred, is the one of the most blessed and the most sacred land on Earth and it is one of the valleys of Paradise.” Reference: Kamill al-Ziyarat. pg. 545
2. The fourth Shia Imam Zain-ul-abideen (asws) narrated: “God chose the land of Karbala as a safe and blessed sanctuary twenty-four thousand years before He created the land of the Kabah and chose it as a sanctuary. Verily it will shine among the gardens of Paradise like a shining star shines among the stars for the people of Earth.” Reference: Kamill al-Ziyarat pg. 534.
3. In this regard, Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws) narrates: 'Allah, the Almighty, has made the dust of my ancestor's grave - Imam Husain (asws) as a cure for every sickness and safety from every fear.' Reference: Amali vol. 1 pg. 326
4. It is narrated from Imam Jafar-e- Sadiq (asws): 'The earth of the pure and holy grave of Imam Husain (asws) is a pure and blessed musk. For those who consume it from among our Shias, it is a cure for every ailment, and if our enemy uses it then he will melt the way fat melts, when you intend to consume that pure earth recite the following supplication…’ Reference: Mustadrakul Wasail, vol. 10, pg 339-40 tradition 2; or pg.189; Behar-ul- Anwar vol. 101, tradition 60
5. Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq (asws) said, The owls used to take only developed structures as abodes but when Imam Hussain (asws) was killed, they refused to stay in developed structures and refused to take anything but wreckages as abodes. Verily the owls always fast during the day and they are grieved until nightfall. At night they chant in grief over Imam Hussain (asws). until morning. (Kamil Al-Ziyarat, Ch31, H4)